Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What Happened to February?


image
Tattoo placement

image
Delicious popsicles from Pop Bar at Anaheim Packing District
image
Bingo @ Bigfoot Lodge
image
We met Tom Vek!
image
This Arizmendi cookie encapsulates the way I feel about Oakland
image
Oakland Art
image
My clean closet!
image
Best Coast @ The Echo!
image
Clouds between storms
image
Celebrating Lunar New Year with dumplings
image
I met BB Quinn finally!
image
He likes me, I swear.
image
More clouds!


I'm so glad I kept up with the monthly photo recaps, I love being able to look back on everything that's happened (especially since I'm usually a little late getting them up). February was such a good month! I'm trying to hold on to all that good energy and carry it with me all throughout this year, and so far so good.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment