Saturday, November 15, 2014

What Happened to August, September, & October?

Dear blog,

I'm sorry I abandoned you for three months (again). I have no decent excuse but I'm back now and I can promise semi-regular content will commence once again. August was actually full of big things that will get their own posts so I can tell you all about them. September was pretty wonderful; you know when you're having such a great time that you don't even stop to take pictures because everything is so lovely that it doesn't even occur to you that you should document it? That was my September. Literally there is one photo in my phone from September and I didn't even take it, it's a scan of a picture of me and Isabel from her film camera that was taken back in May. Then October started, Mercury went into retrograde, and that's pretty much all I have to say about October. Needless to say, this photo round-up is going to be pretty light, but here it is:

A U G U S T

IMG_2771
Rx Bandits at the Constellation Room
IMG_2816
Isabel's dad grew the best grapes I've ever had
IMG_2832
Level-up cooking skills
IMG_2833
Only pool party of the summer

S E P T E M B E R
Like I said, no photographic proof, but I promise I was happy and it was awesome.

O C T O B E R
IMG_2967
Cheeky Lush writing in Santa Barbara
image
High school dreams come true! Tom Vek live at the Echo

Now I'm off to write those August posts so we can really be all caught up!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment