Monday, February 23, 2015

Northbound

image

Maybe it's because I grew up in LA so I'm used to spending a ton of time driving from place to place, but I love road trips. I've talked before about how much I love driving to the desert, but I just also really like the space/atmosphere that road trips provide. (Rant kind of touches on this too in the party crashing scenes, and is also just a fantastic book that you should definitely read right now.) I'm not a morning person so road trips are also pretty much the only time I get to see the sun rise, and it's nice when someone else is driving so I get a chance to snap some pictures of it.

image
image

And if we get to stop at the garlic capital of the world on the way to our destination, that's just the icing on the cake.

image
image
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment