Friday, December 4, 2015

What Happened to September, October, and November?



image
Kicked off September with FIDLAR at the record release show for Too
image
Saw Ibeyi at the Mayan
image
Built the photobooth props for Anja's wedding
image
LA Beer Fest fall edition with Taline!
image
Frank Gehry exhibit at LACMA
image
Any rain in LA is always photo-worthy
image
Anja knows how to roll out a welcome 
image
What's a Chicago trip without Shake Shack?
image
Spent my Halloween with FIDLAR
image
DTLA at night

image
Crazy clouds over Pasadena
image
I made sushi!
image
Tree decorating and watching Elf
image
Working by the beach has it's perks. 

Putting together these posts after that hiatus has made me realize I have been taking way fewer pictures lately. I think I've been using snapchat way more to capture quick moments instead of using the camera, plus I can't even remember the last time I pulled out the dslr to take pictures. Goals for December, and for 2016.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment