Friday, December 11, 2015

The Aquarium of the Pacific: Jellies on Jellies

image
When I was younger we had a membership at the Aquarium and we used to go all the time. I think I was in the 8th grade when we stopped renewing it, and I hadn't been since then. I've been wanting to go back for a while now, so my mom and I took advantage of having the same day off a few weeks ago and went to see the fishes. The current exhibit is all about Jellies, so it was right up my alley. I may have gone a little overboard with the jellyfish pics, but it's hard not to.

image
image
image
image

We also got to feed the lorikeets, who for the most part seemed not at all interested in being fed, which I guess is to be expected when people are shoving containers of nectar at you all day long.

Now that I'm closer to LACMA I've been trying to visit more museums. The Broad is next on my list.

<3



No comments:

Post a Comment