Monday, June 1, 2015

It's Always Sunny in DC: Food Edition


IMG_4414
This was the first place we ate in DC, and it was the cutest place I've ever seen. I wanted to Instagram every corner of it. Every detail was beautifully styled, from the boards listing the menu items, to the bar, to the tables, to the menu that was designed to look like a newspaper. If you're in DC, stop whatever you're going and to go Ted's Bulletin right now.
IMG_4417
Chicken Caesar wrap from Ted's Bulletin
IMG_4418
Key Lime Ted's Tart. That's right, Ted's Tart. Definitely not any other kind of tart you might be thinking of so don't get it twisted.


Another day we had lunch at Teasim, where I had this salmon bento box. I'm not a fan of brown rice at all but this was delish, especially with the beet puree.
IMG_4427


And I finally got to try Dunkin' Donuts for the first time! (Sidebar: How can America run on Dunkin' when we don't have it in California? Just sayin'.)
IMG_4459

My last dinner in DC was at Plan B Burger, which was excellent. I got the Cuban burger and I highly recommend it.
IMG_4460




Not pictured is the ramen we had my first night in DC which was almost as good as Daikokuya, and the sweet tea I had at Ted's (because as I was technically south of the Mason/Dixon, I was in the South). Also not pictured were the strawberry filled chocolate almond milk popsicles Sunny made! I'm so sad I'm going to miss out this summer because Sunny's popsicle game is on point.

<3





No comments:

Post a Comment