Friday, May 22, 2015

Moles La Tia


Mole La Tía
Mole La Tía
Mole La Tía
Mole La Tía
Mole La Tía

Way back in March, my friend Angie took me to Moles La Tia. I didn't actually get to try any of their moles that day, which is a shame (and just means I have to go back), but the food I did get to taste was amazing. First let me rave about their pumpkin seed horchata, which was hands down the best horchata I've ever had in my life. Even the presentation was gorgeous, and I've never had a more well-balanced horchata. The pumpkin seed flavor was perfect, and it wasn't overly sweet the way horchata can sometimes be.

The cochinita pibil sopes I got were also fantastic, along with the quesadillas oaxaquenas that Angie got. The location itself isn't too far from the metro stop, so we took the train and had a nice stroll getting there and back, and had some time to linger over the food. Definitely check it out, and don't miss the horchata!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment