Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Tuesday Mornings

image
When you work in retail, you pretty much have to give up on the concept of weekends. By and large this doesn't bother me, because it means that the days I do have off are days when everyone else is at work, and there's something to be said for a day off with minimal crowds anywhere you want to go.

This morning I woke up before 6 am to meet my friends for a 7 am SoulCycle class. Afterwards, we wandered over to a cafe and hung out for a bit before we all started our days. While we were waiting for our drinks my friend Taline said something that's been stuck in my head, she said she was going to miss mornings like this when she starts law school in the fall. It made me mentally fast forward, and I thought about how different all our lives will probably be in a year, two years, five years.  I just want to remember this moment in time when we all had no where else to be on a Tuesday morning.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment