Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Christmas 2014

When you work in retail and have been forced to listen to Christmas carols on repeat since Black Friday, and every day you feel the mounting pressure to make the holiday season special and have the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER, by the time Christmas actually rolls around escaping to the desert sounds pretty awesome.


So that's what I did. Me and my mom took off to Palm Springs for the holiday, and it was lovely. In trying to escape all the pressure of the holi-daze, I actually ended up having one of the nicest Christmases I can remember. Shout out to Isabel for reminding me to take my Instax on the trip!

Christmas 2014
Christmas Eve in my festive jammies
Christmas 2014
Me and my Momma Bear
Christmas 2014
:D
Christmas 2014
Christmas Morning
Christmas 2014

And we still had tamales, which is basically all you need.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment