Tuesday, June 4, 2013

FUN in LA: The Huntington Library and Gardens

Huntington Gardens

A few Sundays ago me and my mom went to the Huntington Library and Gardens. We've been there before, it's a really nice place to walk around and take in some carefully cultivated nature. Admission is kind of pricey for my tastes, especially since I am now without a student discount, but I still recommend stopping by if you're going to be in the LA area.

It was pretty warm out on the day that we went, so we didn't stay too long but we did get to see the Japanese garden, which is my favorite by far.

Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens
Huntington Gardens

As my mom pointed out, we've been there twice and we've never gone inside any of the buildings, but that just means we'll have to go back to check out the exhibits they have inside.

<3
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment