Monday, March 31, 2014

That time Estrella came to LA and I didn't take any pictures of her

IMG_1686
Nowadays when I get to see Estrella we have so much to talk about and there are so many things we want to do with our short time together that I completely forget about taking pictures. Usually I at least get a couple but this time I took not one picture of her or us together! I realized later that we usually take our selfies while we're sitting on the pier, which didn't happen this time because she came to visit me so there was no pier.

Regardless, it was so nice to finally have her here in LA! We saw a Poem Store which was so special because we were together the first time we ever saw a Poem Store at a street fair in Oakland, and I've actually never seen one anywhere else. We also got some ramen at Daikokuya and explored Little Tokyo and Olvera Street for a bit before her train. It never seems like we have enough time! Hopefully the universe and our schedules will align again soon.

IMG_1684
IMG_1691
IMG_1692

No comments:

Post a Comment