Wednesday, January 2, 2013

the cinema

I love going to the movies, and I thought it would be an interesting experiment to count how many movies I saw in the cinema in a year. I'm glad I did it, I think it's something I'll keep doing. It's nice to have a list that I can look back on and remember all those movie-going experiences. I was never one for saving ticket stubs anyway.

Here's the 2012 list:


1. Drive
2. 10 Things I Hate About You
3. A Separation
4. The Muppets
5. The Notebook
6. The Descendants
7. A Dangerous Method
8. The Hunger Games
9. Damsels in Distress
10. The Wizard of Oz
11. The Avengers
12. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
13. Lost In Translation
14. Brave
15. Snow White and the Huntsman
16. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter
17. Safety Not Guaranteed
18. Katy Perry: Part of Me
19. Moonrise Kingdom
20. The Dark Knight Rises
21. Savages
22. Ai Wei Wei: Never Sorry
23. Hope Springs
24. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
25. Beasts of the Southern Wild
26. Death By China
27. The Odd Life of Timothy Green
28. Perks of Being A Wallflower
29. Silver Linings Playbook
30. Les Miserables
31. Hitchcock
32. Lincoln
33. This is 40


No comments:

Post a Comment