Tuesday, December 1, 2015

What Happened to July & August?

After a seven month hiatus, the blogger returns. I can't even defend myself, because even though the past months have been crazy, I definitely could have been blogging throughout. But enough about that, let's get caught up!

What happened this summer??

IMG_4943
Donut Friend at LA Street Food Fest

IMG_4950
Eat/See/Hear: Back to the Future 

IMG_4981
Superhumanoids!
IMG_4993
Some 90s nostalgia at the Under the Sun tour
image
Hot in Here @ Sunday Los Angeles
image
The only glasses of Pimm's I made all summer!
image
Can't stay away
image
Because mac n cheese grilled cheeses are my FYF tradition, apparently. 
image
Goldroom at FYF, one of my favorite sets of the weekend
image
Crafting up a storm, even at a music festival

I've got fall updates that will be posted here soon, and then we can get back to our (semi)regular scheduled content.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment